Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blog Topics

Here's life as a Reader's Digest Story Content Page:
Where Has Norm Been???

What 3 Weeks of Rest in the USA Meant to Me
I’ve Moved; Our New Place is Almost Shiny and Almost New
My New Trailer; No Need for a Truck
I finally have semi-reliable electricity
I finally have high speed internet at my house; first time in my life
I Have a New Companion – Doberman Puppy Named Zoi
I’m Mugged
I Drink Swamp Water Daily with Fish, Cochroaches, and all the trimmings
My Old Housekeeper is New Again
If You Come to My Home in the DR, You might think you’re in America
I’m One Step from Starting a New House Project
I have a New Employee, William; Osvaldo has one foot out the door
My Almost New, Very Expensive, Motorcycle Develops a Damaged Piston Rod

If you Want to hear more, just let me know. How's that for brevity??

2 comments:

Roger and Sandra said...

Okay my interest has been peaked. I was going to give a Readers Digest version of what I wanted to hear more about but the list was too long.... not Readers Digest material. So you get to pick. WE WANT MORE!!!

JBWW said...

Are you kidding me???!!!! You call this a blog? Come on bro you can do better than that! Details... I want details.... Oh yeah and photos of Zoi.

Thanks!