Sunday, September 16, 2007

Spider Update

Just so you know, we had ANOTHER visitor two days later to mi casa. Yes, another huge spider. I think we're near infestation levels. These suckers are huge! And, I'm the one in charge of exterminating them! Well, I have to confess, I let the first one go but I was not so merciful with his brother. For you spider lovers, I'm sorry. And, for the record, during a run about 2 blocks from the house, what should I stumble upon, yes, you got it, ANOTHER ONE! This is getting ridiculous.

1 comment:

out of the pews said...

Hmmm,

Thanks for sharing your journal. You are braver than I am in that respect.

A gut reaction to your current situation - or at least to the last reported situation. I'm thinking Marsil may be God's blessing to you and you may be God's blessing to Paul. Though, I am sure you are a blessing to the whole family. It sounds like Paul is really frustrating, but his growth could be a blessing to you and to his mom. Consider that he may be jealous of your relationship with Marsil. All this from someone who has never met any of them.

As to language school, I know I would be pulling my hair out at this stage. However my advice would be that it is early yet. Hang in there and do the best you can. Your expectations may be high for yourself - higher than anyone else's would be. I have heard people say that after weeks of language school they were barely conversational, but it built a foundation upon which they could build.

Know that we will be praying for you.

Jim Woodroof is inbound to do the retreat for the Eagan church. We are getting excited about that.

Love you,
David